Monday, March 19, 2012

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Dear Blog readers, all ZERO of you, it is with great sadness (well, not really) that I have to report that I'm not long for this world. I'd like to think I'm exaggerating, but that's not how it feels. It's been a long time since I've been ill for the best part of two months, but here I am, sick as a parrot, Brian.

It's at times like these that I wonder what I'm leaving behind. It doesn't take an age to work out that, apart from some worthless material possessions, I won't be leaving anything. No one will even notice that I'm gone and, when the time comes, the 'life flashing in front of your eyes' moment will be a blank frame (or even the Blue Screen of Death). There's not been a single achievement to be proud of, and I've not got a single friend to give a heartwarming, nostalgic eulogy at my funeral.

Who wants my green vinyl 12" single version of 'Snot Rap' by Kenny Everett?

1 comment:

Administrator said...

Toodles.